Friday, March 30, 2007

Traveling

Have you ever just stared at a Globe and wondered what it would be like to see the World. There are so many places I want to go and so many things I want to do before I die I'm not sure there is enough time to do all those things. I have seen a lot of places in this country but there are so many more places I just sit and wonder if they are as beautiful as I imagined they would be. I have always loved to travel and meet new people. Maybe that is why I have lived so many places and have yet to find just one place to stay the rest of my life. With my Husband and I both being a Sagittarius we are known for our love of travel and exploration. That in turn makes us adventurous and always wanting to know what is over the hill and beyond the horizon.

Sit down with your children and study the globe or go on the Internet and look up far off places. Get them interested in seeing the world and all it has to offer. You don't even need to leave the country to find exciting places to visit. Try on your next trip to pull out the map pick somewhere you have never been before and start planning your next adventure. Have you seen the movie RV. Try that for your next adventure. You sure learn a lot more about this country traveling by car. You get to see this you would never see if you traveled by plane. Or better yet have you ever thought about taking a train. that is one thing I have not done but would like to one day.

My dream is to sail around the world. If you have ever really looked at a map of the world you would see you could go around the world by boat and not really even leave the comforts of being close to land. Just think of all the beautiful places you could see then.

The point is don't be closed minded about traveling or being afraid of a new adventure. That's what keeps us young is the adventure. Once you become grounded you die. Maybe not literally but your soul needs the adventure. So sit down with your kids let them help make the plans and get out and explore what life has to offer. Trust me you will never regret spending the time with your kids and seeing new places.

No comments: